Sunday, October 14, 2012

Seattle Slewed

I'd like to be more optimistic about the fact that the Patriots have lost their 3 games by a combined 4 points, but I can't. That means they can't win the close games. "Missed opportunities" would be the go-to cliche for this one. Brady had 395 yards, but that was probably the worst he's looked all year. Not in sync with any of the receivers, especially in the second half.

Give the Seahawks credit where it's due, they're a helluva team. Didn't realize just how good they were defensively.

Having said all this, I'm so beyond stoked for this Jets game next week I can't even put it into words. We are going to beat them. We are going to embarrass them. We are going to make Mark Sanchez wish he'd never crossed the border. We're going to make Tim Tebow....eh I won't make a Tebow joke at the risk of being struck down, but you get the point. I'm talking this is going to be like the 45-3 game from 2010. You heard it here first....

No comments:

Post a Comment