Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Night Pick

Welp with the NFL starting up their Thursday night schedule tonight, I'm gonna have to start making weekly Thursday night picks. If that sounds like I'm complaining it's because I am. No NFL Network in our plan down here with Verizon. Granted the Pats don't play any Thursday nighters but nevertheless.

Tonight's game is a "battle" for 1st place in the AFC West, pitting the Chargers against the Raiders. The teams have lost a combined 5 games in a row, with San Diego dropping 3 in a row by a combined 16 points, and Oakland losing the first two games of the Carson Palmer era--while watching Palmer throw 6 INTs in those two starts. As many as Aaron Rodgers, Alex Smith, and Tim Tebow combined. I don't think I could have picked a more odd array of QBs there but the facts are the facts. So give me CHARGERS (-7) over Raiders in friendly San Diego tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment