Thursday, March 20, 2014

Final Four Picks

Did I spend too much time watching the Atlantic 10 Tournament last week? Possibly. Does that mean I won't be able to pick a Final Four without any biases? We shall see.

If any A-10 team is capable of getting to the end, I still think it's VCU. St. Joe's is playing their best basketball of the season, and who knows maybe UMass gets hot again. For what it's worth, I have all of those teams, plus Dayton and George Washington, winning their first round games. I think Saint Louis will fall victim to a poor finish to the season, as well as a bad match-up with the N.C. State Wolfpack and the ever-underrated T.J. Warren.

That's enough about the A-10 though. It was undoubtedly a great year for the conference, but I don't see any of its teams cutting down the nets.

Without further ado, my expert picks:

Florida, Creighton, Wichita State, Michigan State.

Championship Game: Wichita State over Michigan State.


No comments:

Post a Comment