Thursday, March 17, 2011

The 2011 Bracket

It's an odd-numbered year. You know what that means? I'm supposed to nail the winner of this thing.

Seriously, since 2005, every odd year I've gotten the champion correct.

2005-UNC
2006-Duke
2007-Florida
2008-UCLA
2009-UNC
2010-Georgetown
2011-??

And aside from the Georgetown pick last year, all of my winners advanced to at least the Sweet 16. So how do I keep the trend going this year?

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/entry?entryID=1225341

Here's the summary:

Elite 8

Ohio State over West Virginia
UConn over Duke
Purdue over Kansas
Kansas State over St. John's

Final 4


UConn over Ohio State
Purdue over Kansas State

National Champion


UConn over Purdue
---------------------

What can I say, I'm riding Team Kemba all the way. Other than that, just gotta follow your gut in these things. Can't really go by what anyone else says, that's how you get into trouble. But just remember: It's that odd-numbered year. I'm gonna be right.

That's right, the Huskies will win their first championship since Emeka Okafor and co. lead them there in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment