Monday, June 13, 2011

Game 7 of Lord Stanley's Cup

I've got nothing say except that title. The Bruins are outscoring the Canucks 19-8. I'ts pretty clear who the better team has been. Tim Thomas is a lock for the Conn Smythe Trophy (playoff MVP) win or lose Wednesday. Meanwhile Bobby Luongo, who will never play for my fantasy team again, has now been yanked twice in this series. It's pretty clear which team is more worthy. Of course, the home team has won every game thus far, as has the team that has scored first. I have no idea what will happen on Wednesday, but I do know that it will be the greatest sporting event in Boston since Red Sox-Yankees 2004 ALCS Game 7. It's house money on the line. Vancouver tried to sell their rights to a parade to a broadcast corporation already. If that's not bulletin board material, than I don't know what is.

May the better team win. And the better team is the Bruins. We'll see you Wednesday on NBC at about 8:20 for the drop of the puck.

No comments:

Post a Comment