Monday, June 20, 2011

Going on the Airwaves Tonight

The long-awaited debut of my radio career launches tonight, at 9:00 on WATD-95.9 (Marshfield). I'll be performing a weekly, five-minute segment every Monday night, aptly-titled "The Five Minute Major" in homage to hockey's most famous penalty.

None of this would be possible without Stan Blackmur, a co-host of "South Shore Weekly", which airs every Monday night 8-10 on ATD. It's truly a privilege to have this chance, and I'll take this time to personally thank Stan for allowing me space on his radio show. I can't freaking wait for tonight, and I'm definitely gonna make the most of this opportunity.

So if you have a chance tonight, tune in at appx. 9:00 on 95.9 FM and check out "The Five Minute Major". History will be made.

For the first time since the 2008-09 Hingham hockey season, the voice get's unleashed. Too bad Boylers won't be alongside for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. no one wants boylers alongside, he sucked

    ReplyDelete