Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LeBron, Wade: Celtics inspired us to join forces

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6522127

Let me paraphrase the article for you:

"I knew that I couldn't beat the Celtics on my own, so despite being only 25 and with plenty of opportunities left to do so, I decided to quit on my team and city and take the easy way out by do something that three players over the age of 30 did four years ago. Even though they were all acquired via trades and I was a free agent, it's the same thing."

Pretty much everything I've been saying all along. I'm just glad he finally admitted it. All that's left to do is for him to admit "The Decision" was as self-absorbed, self-fulfilling an endeavor as any human being could pull off, and maybe, just maybe, he can be redeemed.

Actually....nah he'll never admit he was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment