Friday, May 27, 2011

Tonight

Bruins 3, Lightning 1.

I'm still a little nervous about the Bruins in a Game 7 scenario, even after the Montreal triumph in the quarters. I do think that what the Bruins have in their favor is that Tim Thomas isn't going to allow 5 goals on 26 shots again. He can't, right? And I also can't see the Lightning going 3 for 4 on the PP again. So another key for the B's will be staying out of the box, which should be a goal for any team to win a game, but especially on a night like tonight, where every goal will matter.

I have zero confidence in the Bruins power play and really don't expect them to muster up anything tonight. I'm still trying to figure out why you have Recchi out there instead of Seguin, but hey what do I know. Isn't the power play all about speed? Unless you're gonna have Rex set up shop down low, which isn't how Claude's been handling him, I simply don't get it.

That's all I've got for now. I'm heading up to Maine for the weekend, so if the Bruins do lose tonight it doesn't necessarily mean I'm dead, it just means I won't have access to a computer. Go B's.


No comments:

Post a Comment