Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've Got a Feeling....that the Halftime Show is going back to classic rock

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm like a 55 year old man when it comes to my taste of music. I've heard it all, "Lev what're you gonna do when Tom Petty and Mick Jagger die tomorrow?" Welp I'll tell you right now. If it wasn't for Fergie's bangin' appearance, that has to be the worst halftime show of all-time, right? Will.i.am pulling a T-Pain and going all autotune on us? Are you shitting me? I don't care what kind of music you like, you cannot tell me the Black Eyed Peas put on a better show than The Who did last year. And The Who were terrible last year! Let's go back to the musicians who know how to put on a helluva halftime show.

I thought Aerosmith should have done it this year, with Steven Tyler being on American Idol and what not, but I'm calling it right now, Aerosmith will be the show at Super Bowl XLVI. I can Dream On, can't I?

PS-Fergie gettin' all up in Slash's face during his solo had to have been a 10 out of 10 on the awkward scale, right?

I'll give Fergie a pass on her voice.....I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment