Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer Vacation is Over



And the school year is just beginning. So is the NFL season, and even though the baseball pennant races are lagging, there's still a great deal of intrigue what will actually happen once October begins. 

As if those three headlines weren't enough, here's some more big news: the Experience is back. Full time. I'm not half-assing it like I did over the first part of the summer, where I tried my hardest to deliver high quality blogs but just couldn't deliver. Hey, it was summertime. Time to relax and do absolutely nothing. I mean sure that's what I do all 12 months of the year, but it's taken up a notch or ten from that last final in May to the first class of September. And I just left my first class of the semester, a joke class "Animal Science 101" with about 850 people in it, and it's a renowned GPA booster. So I'm back in the swing of things.

My apologies again to the die-hards who were deprived of the Experience over the past month-plus. We're back, bigger and better than ever. Later on today I'll be delivering the 'ol NFL preview, complete with my Super Bowl pick, award winners, and other various thoughts on the upcoming season. We'll see ya then.


No comments:

Post a Comment